Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Playtime With Annabel




What a difference a week makes in the life of a baby. Here's baby girl sitting up against the old chair that really belongs to Otis bunny rabbit. (He gave me special permission to allow her to sit there). She has been practicing her sitting skills and on Monday she was able to sit up for more than a few minutes by herself and play (movie below). It is amazing how she is able to pick things up and shake them, put them in her mouth for a little bite (she is teething), and maintain her balance. Her little milestones come so fast as she grows and learns about her world and I don't want to miss a thing! Even Otis who can be very cantankerous at times is gentle, albeit a little cautious around his cousin. I am so very thankful that I have the time to play and record the events of my dear little grand-daughter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIs5g8BEB9M