Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ok... not done, just on hold.

Last week was a tough one for many reasons and so I'll explain in bullets.

1. I was publicly humiliated in front of the peers that I enjoy working with by an insecure older woman who accused me of screwing up a process that she would not explain to me... I made amends on my lack of experience on Friday, and vindicated myself by helping a patient get a lifesaving medication... after misinformation by his insurance company and the pharmacy associated with his insurance plan. The patient was thankful and accepted my apology for a managed care mistake. I can trouble shoot and do my job well, in spite of the thwarting attempts by those who hate the fact that I don't have to do this work at all.

2. I was a happy middle-ager welcoming my graying hairs and wrinkles in exchange for a newfound wisdom and a female freedom.. when PMS struck yet again, I'm not done with the bloodletting release just yet... phooey!

3. My sleepless nights were catching up with me... it is not normal to be washing floors at 3:30 AM and then have to be fresh faced for work at 8:00 AM... hell my day is half over so imagine how I feel the next day at 9:00 PM.

4. I just lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks, am thirsty all the time, and I was told I might have an elevated blood sugar that needs another test... diabetes like my Dad?... yikes, scary.

5. I have a great love of life and adventure, but I am also overly dramatic and passionate... I should have been the actress that was the calling vocation of my childhood, but there is no starting over on that front at this stage of the game... I have responsibilities now.

6. Since only my family and a few other people peek in now and again, I didn't think my words would sound so maudlin as to leave my loved ones worrying about my sanity... just call and talk to me like my son did and you find me to be in my usual wacky, happy spirits.

7. I have a bad case of tendonitis, carpal tunnel, and arthritis of my right elbow... so mousing is painful and I need to take a rest from the 5 blogs I manage, as I am on the computer mousing all day at work.

So about my last post... it was a bad night, a tough week, and I write from my deepest and honest feelings... forgive me my written diarrhea of the mind. I learned a good lesson here.

Yes, WWWAAHHHH sometimes its sucks to be me. Hahaha (LOL) :>)